Pages

want to be happy? become present.










Being home with the family has made me realize that the perfect time is now. It's not about what I'm doing tomorrow, or what I did yesterday. It's all about what we're doing right this moment. 

I've realized how much I love just being in the presence of my family and loved ones.

That's what being present is. It's realizing that absolutely nothing is missing from this current moment. It's appreciating the little things + having true inner joy.

How can we accomplish this? There's always so much going on, so much to do, we're bombarded.

  1. Take a few deep breaths. In, out, in, out, in and out.
  2. Take in your surroundings. Is there anything missing? (Hint, your answer should be no)
  3. And if there is something you don't have right now-- whether it's something you want or need -- ignore that, and think of what you have now. It's amazing all the things you realize you have.
  4. Last, I want you to think about how amazing you are. You are a fantastic human being and no one else is like. Just think on that.
Feeling present? Good.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Selah, Be. All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger