Pages

getting frisky





I find that I'm less stressed when my closet is simple. I tend to keep black, white and gray pieces in my wardrobe; and if I'm feeling frisky, maybe a little burgundy ;) 


One thing I want to get across: just because your wardrobe is simple does not mean that it is boring. Pick pieces according to your personal style. A simple closet just means that pieces are easily mixed together to create effortless outfits -- making your morning that much more peaceful.




Feel free to add in pieces of leather, lace or suede; whatever floats your boat as I say.


2 comments:

  1. love this outfit and love your hair! looking forward to checking out more posts :)
    secretstare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise! I look forward to bringing you more posts! <3

      Delete

 

© Selah, Be. All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger