Pages

what makes 2014 so different?






There's something different about this year. It feels as though the possibilities are endless and that opportunities continue to open up. This year feels like magic.

I feel as though it has a lot to do with following my intuition + choosing to do what makes me happy. Having a lot of faith. Believing that I can. Trusting God's plan. Being a channel to spread a message and help others. All of these things make this a magic year.

What makes your year magical?


2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what it is, but I totally agree :) It's a great year to get things done! Everybody is feeling it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there's definitely something special! I can't wait to see what happens this year!

      Delete

 

© Selah, Be. All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger