Pages

can beauty really be easy?

Yes it most definitely can!

For years I've struggled with horrible breakouts and dry skin. My solution? Pile on tons and tons of products that are supposed to make it go away.

But it didn't. It would get better, then worse, then better; like a roller coaster. I'm sure we've all been on this ride right?

There are 2 things that affect your skin: what you're eating + what you're putting on your face. This took me a while to learn but now that I've got it down, I'm sharing this inside information with you :)

Today we start with what you're putting on your skin. I don't want to overwhelm you or make you feel like you have to throw everything away so we'll start slow.



Super easy right? 3 simple steps. Cut down that ridiculously long regimen and keep it simple. I promise your skin will love and thank you!

Now, a word of advice: do NOT mask your face everyday. You should only be putting on a mask one to two times a week max! You don't want to overdo it -- trust me, I've done that.

Try this for 2 weeks and let me know how your skin likes it. I challenge you to simplify your regimen. 

Tweet me or tag me in a photo on Instagram showing me your flawless skin!

2 comments:

  1. I loved your vid! What products do you use? Is that the Boscia mask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your amazing words Sarah! In this video I used Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel as my cleanser, and the mask was a sample of the Glamglow mask. You can find the mask in Sephora. This was a mask I was testing out so expect another video from me giving details on different masks and that they can do for you! :)

      Delete

 

© Selah, Be. All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger