Pages

how to be more productive!

Ever have those mornings where you feel like everything is going wrong?

You're running late, your makeup is shot, you're wearing two different shoes -- been there?

I'm gonna let you in on a secret: when you start your day like that, it's pretty difficult to get back on track, UNLESS, you're prepared!

How do you get prepared? By having a morning routine.


Your morning routine does not have to be complicated. It could be an extra 10 minutes in the morning to just wake up or give yourself more time to get dressed.

Start little by little and add on from there. Within a month you'll notice how much more productive you are in the mornings and how much SMOOTHER your days are.

If you already have a morning routine in place or you're planning to start now, I'd love to hear what you do in the morning. Maybe I'll add it to my routine!

Talk to me in the comments below, or come chat with me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.

1 comments:

  1. I love your productivity tips!
    Do you have a night time routine? If so, i would love to know about it!
    -Karen Maria
    <3

    ReplyDelete

 

© Selah, Be. All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger